Saturday 1 October 2011

s8hr9e8hrjktegfb;;;?

1 October: I feel a bit "blah" at the minute.
It's been 6 years since I lost my mother (as of last night that is)-and I am lowering medications at the minute as part of a gradual effort to bring myself back to being a somewhat well-being person again (something that I do not hold breaths that I will ever return to my former state of health, but, even 50% would make me happy). These as well as various other little odds and ends have me in a bit of a brain fog at the moment, but I am trying to keep my head on. Remind me to invent a dry-erase-board shirt...of course, I would probably throw the marker in the warsh.

Just a note I have to share (I am sure someday you will be reading all this, saying "MOOOM!!! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!", but I am so proud of you my little Osrid Olov!)-a couple of days ago Osrid made 2 poops on his potty and 7 tinkles...the next day we lost count as we went nappy free for much of the day for the first time! I am very proud of how well he did. Yesterday he did a few tinkles but we weren't as vigilant as, well, I was feeling very foggy. To make matters worse in all of this I have hardly gotten any sleep last night-just my brain's doing, and I am not thinking about much of anything productive to boot. Heck.

The upside is that we had some really nice cuddly time together as a family watching some silly TV shows...or should I say, Paul and I did, while Osrid was using me as a bed. I don't mind that-he is a good body warmer.

We have also spent some time in the garden the other day again, just me and Ozzy-he really is loving green, not as much as pink but I think it may be his second favourite colour. The strange thing is that he seems to hate getting down on the grass-it terrifies him and he wants to be picked up right away (and I do, of course).

I tried to read another book I pulled off the shelf with O.O. a couple of times too but he has let me get through a whole of about 5 sentences before shutting and using as a drum-I think he may be destined to be a drummer-but in all fairness I didn't think it was a very interesting book, either.

What a journey is learning and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment