Monday 3 October 2011

Oh, books!

Sweet little O.O....
yesterday Paul was going through some things in the room and he plonked a few of O.O.'s hardback storybooks down on the bed. The excitement! He was in my lap and I was playing with him and half-arsedly reading something on my laptop-but immediately he wanted to grab for all of them. I shut down the laptop to read with him but he could not figure out which one he wanted first and ended up drumming on half of them before he decided. I truly think he may be bound to be a drummer, mm hmm!

We ended up reading some counting/picture book with a 3-D caterpillar in it, a Thomas the Tank Engine book with a button that made puffing noises-which O.O. pushed at every opportunity-and about half of The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle, which Osrid was more interested at looking at the cover of.

...and everything has been going quite well with him in general, I would say. He's such a happy, playful, chattery little guy, and we are the two luckiest parents in the world (of course we would think so, but come on! Just look at the little fella :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment