Saturday 17 September 2011

Plop!

Saturday, 17th September:

How proud could two parents get! Our little boy not only made FOUR more tinkles on his potty today, but also, a poop! Hooray Osrid! What a wonderful, clever boy. He was very eager and happy to go out of his nappy too-smiles and giggles(I wish I could get that excited about using the loo, ha ha).

He has been generally a bit unsettled today-not terribly upset, but a bit unsettled-hungry but having trouble feeding, squirming uncomfortably with his thumb in his mouth. He seems like he is cutting teeth something fierce. We have given him some Rescue Remedy (which has successfully replaced Cal Pol as his teething remedy, which we are very glad for as we were worried about the food colouring ect-what does a baby medicine need food colouring for anyway?? Hooray for naturopathic remedies!) and lots of cuddles and the poor mite is snoozing at last...I hope I haven't just jinxed myself! Hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

Have I mentioned how lucky I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment